5% off with code at checkout
Free delivery over £50
Buy with confidence-free returns
Safety 1st TIMBA Wooden Highchair Deep Black
The Safety 1st Timba is a comfortable wooden high chair which fully adjusts to suit your baby. You can switch easily from one position to another as Timba accommodates your growing child up to age 10.
Thanks to the Safety 1st Timba Wooden Highchair, mealtimes with your little one are going to be fun as they can join the rest of the family at the dinner table. Suitable from 6 months to approximately 9/10 years (max. weight 30 kg), this wooden highchair fits at any normal size table. Due to its neutral colour, it blends in well with all interiors and looks great in every home.
This 3-in-1 highchair is fully adjustable to keep pace with your little one, and will be a great companion for the majority of their childhood. It includes a three-point harness, safety bar, tray, seat, and footrest which can be removed or easily switched from one position to another according to your child's needs as they grow older.Stage 1
- From 6 to 18 months – use with tray
- The Safety 1st Timba Wooden Highchair is suitable for use from 6 months. Thanks to its three-point harness, safety bar, and tray, this chair is extremely safe and your little one will sit securely whilst eating their food. For parents' convenience, the tray can easily be removed when placing your child in the chair.
- Because the Timba is an extra-large highchair, the tray reaches over the dinner table, enabling your little one to sit close up to the table and be part of the family meal experience.
- From 18 to 36 months – use with or without tray
- Once your child is 18 months old and becomes more independent, it is only necessary to secure them using the provided three-point harness and safety bar. The usage of the tray at this stage is optional, so your little one can enjoy their mealtimes either using the tray or sitting directly at the dinner table.
- From 3 to approx. 9/10 years (max. 30 kg)
- From approximately 3 years of age, your child is ready to sit independently on their own seat and the Safety 1st Timba can be transformed into a junior chair. Just remove the safety bar, three-point harness, and tray, and adjust the seat and footrest according to your child's height.