Free delivery over £50
Buy with confidence-free returns
Ickle Bubba Pembrey Cot Bed And Changing Unit Ash Grey
7-10 Days Delivery
The Pembrey cot bed and changing unit. Whatever your personal style The Pembrey Furniture Collection has an option to suit you. Available in 3 different colour options, offering you a choice of a full textured oak design or alternatives that include contemporary white detailing.
The cot bed has open slatted sides that are perfect for watching over your little one as they rest. Designed with three height positions, the top position is ideal for your baby to be taken in and out of the cot bed, without any unnecessary bending and is suitable from birth to approximately 6 months. When your baby is learning to sit and stand, the mattress base can then be lowered by a further two positions, providing extra security and reassurance. Once your little one is ready to progress to a bed, the Pembrey Cot Bed can convert easily into an equally stylish junior bed suitable for a child up to approximately four years old, offering maximum longevity and great value.
There is a choice of five 100% breathable mattresses, all designed for ease of washing with removable and washable covers:
- The Fibre mattress is environmentally friendly, hypoallergenic, water resistant and fully breathable. The inner fibre pad aids airflow through the mattress to keep your little bubba cool and is made from 100% polyester. With the top, base and sides made from plain polypropylene which is 100% recyclable.
- The Sprung mattress consists of a Bonnel spring unit encased by the same high-grade foam, ensuring extra comfort.
- The Elegant mattress is a multi-layered pocket sprung mattress, with 190 individual pocket springs, and top layers which feature excellent moisture absorbing characteristics to keep the sleeping surface dry and comfortable for bubba.
- The Deluxe mattress benefits from a dual core design, with a firmer surface for newborn on one side, and a more cushioned surface on the reverse which is more toddler-friendly. Its clever Coolmax performance fabric acts as a two-season cover –air circulation is improved and humidity reduced for the summer months, and it is also quilted for warmth during the winter.
- For optimum support and comfort, the Finest mattress not only includes both the Dual Core and Coolmax fabric with all its features, but it also includes the added luxury of 220 individual pocket springs and a removable zipped cover, to keep the mattress protected and fresh for bubba.
The chest of drawers has a practical baby changing unit that evolves into a stylish 3-drawer chest. This piece adapts to your changing needs, lasting into your baby’s childhood and beyond. The changing station allows you to comfortably change and dress your baby and can accommodate a changing mat up to 76cm x 46cm. The practical, three deep drawers ensure that all your baby’s essentials are within easy reach, where you need them.
- Adjustable, three-position base height
- Both ends split down easily for conversion from cot to toddler bed
- Suitable from birth to approximately four years old
- Requires mattress 140 x 70cm, available separately
- External dimensions: 88.5(h) x 75.5(w) x 145(d)cm
CHANGING UNIT/CHEST OF DRAWERS
- Changing top with three deep drawers
- Changing station that can accommodate changing mats up to 76cm x 46cm
- Changing station can be easily removed when no longer required
- Easy-to-use stylish handles, great for small children when they become more independent
- External dimensions: 92.5(h) x 80.5(w) x 51(d)cm (including top changer affixed)
- Three colourways available - Ash Grey, Ash Grey & White and Ash Grey & White Trend
- Matching Pembrey furniture available separately
- Delivered flat-packed and easy to assemble
- Great quality and value
- 4 year warranty