Free delivery over £50
Klarna finance available
Buy with confidence-hassle free returns
AVENT Natural Baby Bottle 125 ml 0+
The Philips AVENT Natural bottle helps to make bottle feeding more natural for baby and parent. The teat features an innovative petal design that makes for an extra soft and flexible teat with a natural latch on similar to the breast - making it easier to combine breast and bottle feeding. The bottles feature an advanced anti-colic system with innovative twin valve design to reduce colic for a more comfortable feed. The ergonomic shape additionally makes it easy to hold and grip in any direction for maximum comfort.
- Natural latch - The wide, breast-shaped teat promotes natural latch-on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding.
- Spiral and Petals - The spiral design and petals inside the teat increase softness and ensures it naturally flexes without teat collapse for a more comfortable and contented feed.
- Advanced Anti-Colic System - Innovative twin valve designed to reduce colic and discomfort by venting air into the bottle and not baby's tummy.
- Ergonomic Bottle Shape - Due to the unique shape, the bottle is easy to hold and grip in any direction for maximum comfort, even for baby's tiny hands.
- Easy to Clean and Use - Simple to use and clean, quick and easy assembly. Wide bottle neck makes filling and cleaning easy.
- Trusted by Mums - Since 1984, Philips Avent has been designing and manufacturing products that are inspired by nature and have been developed through extensive research and clinical trials.
- Compatible Range - The Philips Avent Natural bottle is compatible with the Philips Avent Classic bottles and cup handles. We advise using the Natural bottles with Natural feeding teats only.
- BPA free - The Philips Avent Natural bottle is made of BPA-free material (polypropylene).
- Natural latch on
- Unique comfort petals
- Spiral design extra soft and flexible teat
- Advanced anti-colic system
- Ergonomic bottle Shape
- Compatible range
- BPA Free
- Manufacturing since 1984
- Made in the UK